Forrester Construction understands today’s educational facilities must provide a comprehensive experience that goes beyond a basic education classrooms. The academic environment has evolved to include specialized facilities with smart classrooms, advanced multimedia capabilities, faculty and planning office areas and an array of multipurpose communal spaces. To meet these needs, our Education Market Group brings a diverse range of experience gained through many years of successful projects for academic institutions. Forrester works in partnership with every school to meet its particular challenges and goals including meeting tight budgets and schedules and special programmatic requirements. Our unique resources include seasoned design build, preconstruction, procurement and field operations teams with extensive experience in the programming of new facilities and planning for complex, phased renovations alike.
Throughout every phase of the construction process, we continuously seek to provide the best value for our clients and look for ways to invest in their mission. For many education clients, Forrester Team Members have developed and implemented special STEM-focused construction curricula a giving students live, hands-on learning experiences as they watch their projects unfold.
Forrester also has an excellent track record for completing projects on time, or early, ensuring students are in their new spaces for the start of school.
Forrester’s Education Market Expertise Includes:
- Considerable experience and expertise with the unique needs of academic institutions including programming state-of-the-art new facilities and planning complex, phased renovations.
- Skilled construction phasing and well-coordinated staging, especially for occupied buildings and active campuses.
- Experience implementing leading trends in educational facility programming, installing advanced multimedia systems and meeting tight budget and schedule requirements.
- Hazardous material management.
- Organized, self-contained job sites.
- Optimal pricing through enhanced understanding of technical requirements and strong subcontractor and supplier relationships.
- Technical expertise to proactively identify and immediately address field concerns.