Forrester Construction serves a diverse group of public sector organization and agencies in the mid-Atlantic region including federal, state and local government construction projects. Using its proactive, value-added management approach, we address the unique needs of these clients receiving outstanding CCASS and past performance reviews across a wide variety of delivery methods including CM at risk, design build, IDIQ and best value procurements. Our varied portfolio includes secure projects for the General Services Administration, Department of Defense and National Institutes of Health facilities and publicly accessed spaces for the National Park Service and Architect of the Capitol. We also have extensive experience with energy retrofits, implementing anti-terrorist and fire protection requirements, SCIF construction, mission critical projects and phased, occupied renovations.
Our Public Sector Group is a seasoned and professionally credentialed team that knows the importance of working in partnership with governmental agencies, their design consultants and representatives. They have a thorough understanding of the complexities of working in secure government agencies and military installations. Furthermore, we actively participate in a variety of diversity subcontracting programs and maintain a steadfast commitment to supporting and developing small businesses.
Forrester’s Public Sector Expertise Includes:
- Considerable portfolio of public sector projects including those with CM at risk, design build, IDIQ and best value delivery methods.
- Extensive experience with unique public sector requirements such as energy system retrofitting, implementing anti-terrorist and force protection requirements, SCIF construction, mission critical projects and phased, occupied renovations.
- Ability to work in secure environments including military installations and high-security government facilities.
- Skilled construction phasing planning and well-coordinated construction staging
- Hazardous material management.
- Organized, self-contained job sites.
- Optimal pricing through enhanced understanding of technical requirements and strong subcontractor and supplier relationships.
- Technical expertise to proactively identify and immediately address field concerns.