Forrester Construction Careers | Construction Careers in the DC Area
Forrester teams build award-winning buildings and outstanding careers.
Working together, we innovate, solve complex challenges, and deliver high-quality work. Our builders are never bored. Forrester’s diverse markets and project types allow us to stretch our skills continually.
Forrester is a relationship-driven organization. We build connections with one another, our business partners, and our neighbors. Together, our team celebrates milestones, applauds shared successes, support clients’ missions, and benefits the community.
Whether you seek a construction project management career, a field operations job, or support group role, Forrester promotes every employees’ growth and development. Each team member is given career development opportunities and encouraged to achieve excellence.
Forrester Construction’s Employee Benefits
Forrester’s employment benefits package includes:
- Competitive base salaries
- Incentive bonus programs
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) with company match and profit sharing
- Life insurance coverage
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Paid time off, including paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pet insurance coverage
- Technical and professional development, including in-house training and industry certifications
- Professional and industry association memberships and participation
- Corporate philanthropy, with many ways to benefit the community as a team and 4 hours of volunteer time off annually
- Wellness programs, including fitness challenges, biometric screenings, and free flu shots
- Team events like golf outings, BBQs, happy hours, a chili cook-off, and holiday parties