Working at Forrester Construction
Forrester Construction Careers | Construction Careers in the DMV Area
Forrester teams build award-winning buildings and outstanding careers.
Working together, we innovate, solve complex challenges, and deliver high-quality work. Our builders are never bored. Forrester’s diverse markets and project types allow us to stretch our skills continually.
Forrester is a relationship-driven organization. We build connections with one another, our business partners, and our neighbors. Together, our team celebrates milestones, applauds shared successes, support clients’ missions, and benefits the community.
Whether you seek a construction project management career, a field operations job, or support group role, Forrester promotes every employees’ growth and development. Each team member is given career development opportunities and encouraged to achieve excellence.
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity and Inclusion | Building an Inclusive Workforce
At Forrester Construction, we understand the widespread benefits of an inclusive workforce, including innovation, productivity, Team Member engagement, attracting and retaining talent, and improving company culture. Forrester actively works to foster an environment where all Team Members feel respected, included, and empowered to bring all aspects of who they are to work, achieving a culture where all Team Members are not only accepted but valued. Through the Executive Leadership, Human Resources Group, and Inclusion Committee, Forrester plans engagement opportunities, consistently seeks feedback on events, policies, and procedures, and ensures we are hiring and building a diverse, talented team.
Forrester Employee Benefits
Forrester Construction’s Employee Benefits | Comprehensive Benefits Program
Forrester Construction Company is proud of our comprehensive and competitive Benefits Program and committed to providing ample resources to support our Team Members and their family. Every year, we carefully consider the needs of our Team Members and the available options to develop a program that provides choices, is responsive to Team Members’ changing needs, and reflects marketplace trends. Forrester’s employment benefits package includes:
- Competitive base salaries
- Incentive bonus programs
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) with company match and profit sharing
- Life insurance coverage
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Paid time off, including paid holidays
- Telework available for most positions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pet insurance coverage
- Technical and professional development, including in-house training and industry certifications
- Professional and industry association memberships and participation
- Corporate philanthropy, with many ways to benefit the community as a team and 4 hours of volunteer time off annually
- Wellness programs, including fitness challenges, biometric screenings, and free flu shots
- Team events like golf outings, BBQs, happy hours, a chili cook-off, and holiday parties