Forrester Construction is involved in the modernization, expansion and construction of new hospitals, outpatient clinics and specialized treatment centers that allow healthcare institutions to respond to the challenges of evolving technologies, government regulations and patient care standards. Our dedicated Healthcare Group understands the unique needs of the medical community and is sensitive to the complex requirements associated with performing construction activities in or near an occupied, operational medical environment.
Having performed major projects at many of the region’s hospitals and medical centers, our teams have specialized experience in the installation of state-of-the-art medical equipment and complex mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) systems. Furthermore, in-house preconstruction experts offer clients cost reduction strategies, systems selection analysis and sequencing methodologies to ensure efficient construction operations.
A proud member of the American Society of Healthcare Engineers (ASHE), we are a top choice for renowned healthcare institutions in the DC metro area.
Forrester’s Healthcare Market Expertise Includes:
- Considerable experience and expertise with the unique needs of healthcare industry.
- Specialized knowledge of medical equipment and complex medical mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
- Skilled construction phasing planning and well-coordinated construction staging in occupied medial environments and on active health services campuses.
- Hazardous material management.
- Organized, self-contained job sites.
- Optimal pricing through enhanced understanding of technical requirements and strong subcontractor and supplier relationships.
- Technical expertise to proactively identify and immediately address field concerns