Science & Technology
Forrester Construction understands that the science & technology industry needs expert construction partners that can deliver the highest quality work in accelerated timeframes and at competitive costs. With an exceptional performance record on complex projects, Forrester’s clients are some of the nation’s leading scientific research companies and institutions including the National Institutes of Health, MedImmune and Johns Hopkins University. Many have chosen our construction services repeatedly based on the company’s in-depth understanding of the stringent requirements associated with new construction, renovation and expansion in sensitive environments.
Our Science & Technology Group portfolio includes construction of progressive sterile and non-sterile research and development laboratories, BSL / ABSL 1-4 laboratories and cGMP manufacturing facilities including wet/dry labs and clean rooms ranging from class 100 to class 100,000. We also have extensive experience with validation and specialized systems such as deionized water and ventilation exhaust systems, static dissipative flooring (SDF), super-clean rooms and fiber optic communications. Our skill in meeting the unique needs of bioscience industry also allows our team to seamlessly integrate clients’ vendors and manufacturers into the construction effort to deliver high-quality, fully-operational and effective spaces.
Forrester’s Science & Technology Expertise Includes:
- Considerable experience and expertise with the unique needs of biotechnology projects.
- Skilled construction phasing and well-coordinated staging for sensitive spaces including in renovation of occupied and operational laboratories.
- Experience with construction of sterile, non-sterile, wet/dry, BSL / ABSL 1 – 4 research and development laboratories, cGMP manufacturing facilities and clean rooms from class 100 to class 100,000.
- Knowledge of specialized biotechnology systems.
- Hazardous material management.
- Organized, self-contained job sites.
- Optimal pricing through enhanced understanding of technical requirements and strong subcontractor and supplier relationships.
- Technical expertise to proactively identify and immediately address field concerns.