Forrester Construction has managed dozens of new construction, renovation and restoration projects at cultural sites and national landmarks. Our portfolio ranges from performing arts centers, museums, historic landmarks and monuments to community resource centers, libraries and faith-based facilities. Most of these have been performed in highly-sensitive or occupied environments, such as multiple renovation projects completed within active Smithsonian Institution complexes. Forrester’s Cultural Group is also adept at blending environmentally responsible construction with the unique features and historic elements often found in these one-of-a-kind facilities.
Our clients include some of the nation’s leading national institutions including the United States Supreme Court, The Kennedy Center, Ford’s Theatre and Arlington National Cemetery among many others. We are proud that our work on these projects created a record of outstanding performance that has led many of these institutions choose Forrester for multiyear, phased projects and repeat construction services.
Forrester’s Cultural Market Expertise Includes:
- Considerable experience with the unique needs of ethnic facilities.
- Historic preservation and restoration expertise.
- Skilled construction phasing planning and well-coordinated construction staging in active, sensitive environments
- Proven quality management program.
- Hazardous material management.
- Optimal pricing through enhanced understanding of technical requirements and strong subcontractor and supplier relationships.